Mango and berries are a perfect pairing – the tang of the berries is a lovely complement to the sweetness of the mango. This is a very flexible recipe, so add and adapt as much as you like to suit your own particular taste.
MANGO & BERRY SMOOTHIE
Serves 2 glasses
- 1 medium mango (peeled and diced)
- A handful of frozen or fresh berries (I used mixed frozen berries)
- 1 cup almond milk (or purified water, rice milk or plain milk)
- 1/3 cup orange juice (optional)
- 1/3 cup plain organic yoghurt
- Squeeze lime or lemon juice (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender and serve immediately.
Food Photography Info: Canon 550D (EOS Rebel T2i); Canon 50mm 1.8 lens / Natural lighting