It’s been days of eating Christmas cake, mince pies, puddings and sweets.. not to mention lots of alcohol! So time for a cleanse.
Mango Smoothie was top of the list for breakfast and set me up for a day of healthy eating. This is a very flexible recipe, so add, subtract or adapt to suit. Enjoy!
- 1 Blender
- 1 medium mango (peeled and sliced)
- 1 small banana (peeled and sliced)
- 1 cup almond milk (or purified water, rice milk or plain milk)
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup plain organic yoghurt
- Squeeze lime or lemon juice
- OPTIONAL: (You’ll need a high powered blender if you’re adding these)
- 5 raw almonds
- 1/2 inch knob of ginger (peeled)
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!